Age Quotes

Age Quotes 2
He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled.
Gene Fowler

How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete.
C. S. Lewis

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Satchel Paige

I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.
Liv Tyler

I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates.
T. S. Eliot

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap.
Bob Hope

I find that a man is as old as his work. If his work keeps him from moving forward, he will look forward with the work.
William Ernest Hocking

I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that.
Lauren Bacall

I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
Francis Bacon

I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel.
Henri Frederic Amiel

I've been cushioned against having to work, with Rocky's continual bounty.
Richard O'Brien

In old age we are like a batch of letters that someone has sent. We are no longer in the past, we have arrived.
Knut Hamsun

In youth the days are short and the years are long. In old age the years are short and day's long.
Pope Paul VI

In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us.
Beverly Sills

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.
Sam Ewing

It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.
Brigitte Bardot

It takes a long time to become young.
Pablo Picasso

Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
Truman Capote

Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries.
Bill Cosby

Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
Mary Schmich

0 comments:

Post a Comment