Business Quotes

Business Quotes

Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
Theodore Isaac Rubin

He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money.
Benjamin Franklin

He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass.
Edgar R. Fiedler

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
Charles Kettering

I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod.
Winston Churchill

I buy when other people are selling.
J. Paul Getty

I don't think meals have any business being deductible. I'm for separation of calories and corporations.
Ralph Nader

I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel and incompetent comes naturally to me.
John Cleese

I get to play golf for a living. What more can you ask for - getting paid for doing what you love.
Tiger Woods

I rate enthusiasm even above professional skill.
Edward Appleton

I think that there is nothing, not even crime, more opposed to poetry, to philosophy, ay, to life itself than this incessant business.
Henry David Thoreau

I want to put a ding in the universe.
Steve Jobs

I was told to avoid the business all together because of the rejection. People would say to me, 'Don't you want to have a normal job and a normal family?' I guess that would be good advice for some people, but I wanted to act.
Jennifer Aniston

I'm not a driven businessman, but a driven artist. I never think about money. Beautiful things make money.
Lord Acton

If all the economists were laid end to end, they'd never reach a conclusion.
George Bernard Shaw

If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If the career you have chosen has some unexpected inconvenience, console yourself by reflecting that no career is without them.
Jane Fonda

If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance.
Abraham Lincoln

If you aren't playing well, the game isn't as much fun. When that happens I tell myself just to go out and play as I did when I was a kid.
Thomas J. Watson

Source: http://www.brainyquote.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment